miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2023

31 May, Wednesday

PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS

1st ESO

    Examen escrito: 2 de junio, viernes.

3rd ESO

    Examen escrito: 1 de junio, jueves. MAÑANA 


DIARIO

1st ESO B y C

What did you do last weekend?

Last weekend I flew to Tenerife. I stayed in an apartment in Puerto Adeje. It had a private swimming pool!

On Saturday night I went to a medieval show. The knights rode horses and fought with swords. They clashed against each other and broke their lances. In the end the "good" knights won and the "bad" knights lost. I ate chicken and chips and drank soft drinks.

On Sunday I went to Siam Park. I swam in an enormous swimming pool. Every few minutes a huge wave came. I didn't use sunscreen so I got sunburned. It hurt a lot! 

On Monday I drove 250 km! I went to Loro Parque. I saw jaguars, flamingos and dolphins. The shows were amazing.

On Tuesday I returned to Gran Canaria.


Dudas sobre la prueba del viernes.

Repaso de verbos irregulares.


1st ESO B: 81% de respuestas correctas.

1st ESO C: 58% de respuestas correctas.


3rd ESO E

Dudas con la prueba de mañana

Listening

Reading

Writing

Grammar:

    Present simple

    Present continuous

    Distinguir entre ambas formas verbales

    Pasado del verbo "to be": was / were

    There was / there were

    ----------------------------------

PRESENTE             PASADO
There is                There was
There are              There were
-----------------------------------

Repasamos gramática y atendemos a las dudas del alumnado:



REFUERZO

Blue Bloc Notes

    Presente simple

     Presente continuo

    Presente simple y presente continuo

    Was / were (pasado del verbo to be)

    There was / there were (pasado de there is / there are)


----

Skills: Listening and speaking

SB 39. Tarea 1, 2, 3, 4.

Audio 1

Audio 2

Audio 3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

9 May, Thursday

  PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS 1º ESO Prueba escrita: martes, 14 de mayo   Speaking  hasta el viernes,  10 de mayo 4º ESO Prueba escrita: 16 de mayo Ad...