martes, 10 de octubre de 2023

Born Too Late

Born Too Late - St Vitus

6 min 53 sec


Every time I'm on the streetPeople laugh and point at meThey talk about my length of hairAnd the out of date clothes I wear
They say I look like the living deadThey say I can't have much in my headThey say my songs are much too slowBut they don't know the things I know
I know I don't belongAnd there's nothing I can doI was born too lateAnd I'll never be like you
In my life things never changeTo everybody I seem strangeBut in my world now something's diedSo I just stare with these insane eyes
I know I don't belongAnd there's nothing that I can doI was born too lateAnd I'll never be like you

And I don't want to be like you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

9 May, Thursday

  PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS 1º ESO Prueba escrita: martes, 14 de mayo   Speaking  hasta el viernes,  10 de mayo 4º ESO Prueba escrita: 16 de mayo Ad...