martes, 9 de abril de 2024

The Game of Words (irregular verbs song)

 


The Game of Words (1-2)


[Verse 1]

bet on love, but it cut me deep

I tried to save it, but the cost was steep

hit to my heart, it left me hurt

I never knew that love could be so curt


[Chorus]

But let me put it straight, I won't let it set me back

I'll shut the door on pain, I'm ready to attack

The game of words, it may have tripped me up

But I'll keep moving forward, won't let it interrupt


[Verse 2]

set my sights on a dream so grand

But the obstacles came, it was out of my hands

They tried to shut me down, keep me in line

But I won't be silenced, my voice will shine.


Made with Suno.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

20 May, Monday

PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS 1st CFGB Lunes,  20 de mayo . 4º ESO Prueba escrita: miércoles, 22 de mayo . Speaking: viernes, 24 de mayo. DIARIO 1st ESO...