miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2021

September 22, Wednesday

Diario


 1st ESO B y C 

SB 7. Demonstrative pronouns. Pronunciación: this / these

SB 8. Vocabulary. At school. Subjects, Days of the Week.

Tareas 1, 2, 3 y 4.

Friday, I'm in Love - The Cure (3 min 29 sec)


Friday, I'm in Love - Janet Devlin (cover) (3 min 12 sec)



 4th ESO B 

Repasamos la forma del pasado simple y del presente perfecto usando uno de los recursos recomendados: Blue Bloc Notes

Past Simple

Present Perfect

Past Simple and Present Perfect

All I had I gave - Crowbar (Song)

How long have I given all I've got?
Here I stand
My days and nights now are solitude
I struggle on
I've paid my price

All I had I gave

So much still lingers inside my head
I've lost it all
No trace of tolerance I can find
An empty heart
I've paid my price

All I had I gave

Save all that you feel for me

All I Had I Gave - Crowbar (3 min)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

10 May, Friday

PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS 1º ESO Prueba escrita: martes, 14 de mayo   Speaking  hasta el lunes, 13 de mayo a las 21:00 UPDATE: Ha habido un problema...