miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

21 September, Wednesday

Diario

1st ESO B y 1st ESO C

Repaso de contenidos gramaticales

SB 8. Tareas 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 y 7.

Repaso de gramática

a) Subject / Object pronouns

            I / me

b) Possessive adjectives / pronouns

            my / mine

c) Saxon genitive

        The girl's cat. (a girl)

        The girls' cat. (two or more girls)

d) this, that, these, those

e) Wh- questions

    When - why - where - which - who - what

f) To be / Have got


Capital letters (mayúsculas)

En Inglés las mayúsculas se usan igual que en español, con las siguientes excepciones.

Estas palabras siempre van en mayúsculas en inglés.

    I
        Frank and I are friends.

    Days of the week

        Today is Monday

    Months

        I was born in March.

    Nationalities

        I am Spanish

    Languages

        I can speak English. 


3rd ESO E

Listening warm-up


Listening



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

10 May, Friday

PRUEBAS OBJETIVAS 1º ESO Prueba escrita: martes, 14 de mayo   Speaking  hasta el lunes, 13 de mayo a las 21:00 UPDATE: Ha habido un problema...